From:
xx torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:27:57 +0000
The first question would be, why do you want to provide darkness for
your ferrets and when providing this darkness why do you then wish to
watch them?

I would assume that the darkness is to get your ferrets back in to a more
naturale way of life so what I would do is to put the cage into say a
bedroom where they can get a period of darkness anything from 12 hours
in summer to 18 hours in winter.

Apart from the above you could provide your ferret with a large parrot
nest box fitted on to the side of there cage, this would allow your
somewhere to get out of the light.

Tony

Please contact me I can be of any help, I am not a vet and in the past
30+ years none of my animals have visited my vet for anything other than
routine check up.