From:
Kevin Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 20:16:41 -0700
Hey folks,

Just to let you all know that we passed day three without any problems.
Sedona and her new litter of nine kits are doing really well and already
we can see that they're growing a bit and starting to get fur.

For those of you who didn't see my last post to the FML, we've begun a
special web page to track the daily progress of this special bunch of
fuzzies.  ( or should I say pinkies?)  Every day we'll be taking new photos
of our little 'team' and publishing them along with a few notes about how
they are doing.  Some time this week, we're thinking of recording their
little 'squeaks' and 'squeals' and posting them as 'RealAudio' files for
you all to enjoy.

We welcome you all to come and visit Sedona and her little family at:
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/sedonal1/

P.S. This Thanksgiving, consider a donation to your local shelters and
rescues......

Kevin & Julie Groninga
'West Valley Wuzzles!'
Ferret Breeding, Rescue & Shelter