From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 12:45:39 -0400
Deb, I have lost your e-mail add & #.  I got a list from another shelter
with names & #'s of ferret breeders in the London & surrounding areas.  They
are all barnyard breeders and from what I have been told, they make the
London rescue in Jan look like a Hilton resort.  I called 1 today and he
says he can "hook us up" with as many as we want (about 75-100).  They are
bred for hunting.  There are 7 more names on the list.  All are 519 & 905
area codes.  I was hoping we could work together on this one.  If you can
help, please let me know.

As for Harley, we are planing an on line auction & raffle.  I will write
with the details soon.  I just received a phone call from the Ontario
Veterinary college about Harley as I write this.  Harley has a sinus swab
last week to elaborate on their previous findings of E.coli.  Pseudomonas
was just found in his sinus cavity.  Now this baby has Actinomyces, E.coli &
Pseudomonas too.

Thursday he will go back to the OVC for yet another test where they will put
a tube into his throat to see if there is anything there.  Please pray there
isn't.  Poor Harley "bug".  Has anyone herd of this bacteria before?

Randy

Randy
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick