From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:33:00 -0500
I was just curious as to how many surgeries are usually done or scheduled
by a vet in one day to do adrenal surgeries for instance?

Donna Christen's 6 ferrets made it just fine through surgery with her vet
( all done by the same vet in one day ).  He even took them home with
him.  I really think this man deserves a medal !  I would like to find
out his address (if Donna will give it to me when she gets a chance) and
tell him just how wonderful I think he is.  I think he possibly deserves
to have a story written about him in a ferret magazine.

Eleanor