From:
JAMIE MITCHELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:34:33 -0800
Hi All!!!

I read about a ferret mom that was having a hard time keeping a collar on
her fuzzy.  I had that same problem with Zoie.  I couldn't keep one on
him for anything!!!!!  So I got a ferret harness that came with a nametag
and a bell and a 10 foot leash.  I think that I paid 15.00 for it.  I am
very glad that I got it!!!  No matter how hard Zoie tries, he can't get
it off!!!!  It doesn't seem to bother him.  So if you can't keep a collar
on your fuzzy this might be a good thing for you to try.  I got mine at
All Pet Supply.  The ones at Pet Warehouse are the same price but you
have to put a bell on it beacause it doesn't come with one or a name tag.
I hope that things are going well for all of you!!!

Ferret Kisses!!!!

Jamie, Zoie & Family