From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:20:11 -0400
 http://www.ohioferretrescue.com. The official web site.

Please contact the proper coordinator as listed on this web site for
your needs. It would really be helpful if in these emails you could
condense them according to subject so we, as coordinators are able to
reply in an efficient matter.

I am working on setting up a list for On Site Volunteers. We need on
site volunteers desperately, especially during the week days/nights.
Believe me, we will accept help at any time but we would like to try
to schedule this to have some idea as to when we are covered and when
we are not.

Please consider volunteering your time to help these rescued ferrets.

Thanks so very much for all you help.
Cindy Scheidt

Please use my email address of: [log in to unmask] and not my gmail
address as I find that it will be much more efficient for me to reply
to your emails.

Also when I am working at the rescue site, know that I am unable to
reply to emails until I get home.