From:
Laurie Christ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:02:44 EDT
I saw an article in the St Louis paper this past weekend on ferrets.  It
showed a picture of Kurt & Sara Petersen with some of their ferrets.  Nice
to see something positive published.  Also a few weeks ago I wrote
inquiring about a possible abscess problem my ferret Taz had.  Well at
first the vet thought it was caused by a bite but it turned out to be a
deep tissue abscess.  He had surgery today to take care of it.  So far he's
had no problem and came through the surgery okay.  Thanks for everyone's
advice!

Laurie Christ