From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:37:12 -0800
The cards for the FML Halloween exchange have started to come in and
I just have to take a minute to say WOW!!!!!  Some of these cards are
phenomenal!  Diddy....what can I say!  That one took my breath away!
And Ada, the picture of the black-footed ferret was awesome!  Robin,
Vickey, Tracey and Kat, your cards are just too cute!  And the treats
are unbelievable, too!  Toys and hammies and snacks!!  Julie and Flora...
you out did yourselves this time!  Thank you!  Oooohhh!!  Serena....
you're my new best friend!!!  LOL!

The creativity and generosity of the ferret community continually amazes
me.  Support Our Shelters will be able to help several shelters thanks to
this effort.  There are more cards due to come in, so I will wait to give
a figure and final update.

I was not going to do another card exchange until Christmas, but I have
had several wanting to know about Thanksgiving.  I will leave it at
this.....if I get enough people to sign up, YES, we can do Thanksgiving!
If you want to be included in that one, please let me know.

To all those who have participated, Thank You so very, very much!  You
are amazing!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters