From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 19:24:27 -0500
It is simple, our precious FLOWER is losing weight.  Here are the facts.  I
started by taking Blossom from the large cage and putting her in with
Sabastian.  He has been alone since we took him in a few months ago, one of
the rescued from the NH 21.  We thought he should have a buddy and thought
Blossom being the calm one would be the best.  They have been great
together.  I noticed Flower falling off so I started her on duck soup and
also put her in with Blossom and Sabastian.  I have seen her eating fine
and then she gets some of the duck soup twice a day.  We are watching her
carefully.

Snowball has been getting his new winter coat and we need to change his
name to Golden Boy!  His snow white hair has turned to a golden color.
Anyone with thoughts on Flower, I am always looking for all the info I can
find.

Prayers to all the sick fuzzies and for those who have lost the best
friends to Rainbow Bridge

Penny and the eight lovable fuzz butts