Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:21:36 -0400
Sandee,
Could you please help my little girl Leah find Spunky, Tango and Pepe' at
the Rainbow Bridge.  She left me today to join her friends there...please
tell her that I will someday soon meet her (and the others) there.

Leah was 8 years old and she laid (wrapped up in her blanket) upon my
chest for six hours today when she took her last breath.  I am so glad
that she will be able to see her best buddy, Spunky, again.  I can't get
myself to clean her cage out or put anything of hers away.  The tears
will not stop.  I love you "Leah Bug", I will see you in my dreams.

Tracy
Roo (RooBear) and Chico (and four beautiful fur angels: Leah, Pepe',
Tango, Spunky)