From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:11:04 -0400
>2.  People like you are the reason she is allowed to do this.Di ONLY
>keeps them for what they can get her, not because they are cute and
>fluffy and wonderful, if she wasn't allowed to take them to places
>to "show" them, they wouldn't make her much money, would they, and
>therefore they would be usless just like the 62? that were already

I don't know who the "people like you" statement was aimed at but did I
ever say I supported Di Bachmans breeding and showing.  NO NO NO!!!  I am
discusted by what she did.  AFA banned her years ago.  I only wish others
would follow suit.  The "WarmFuzzy" show in Leesport, Pa to this date has
yet to ban her.  I have repeatedly contacted Shirley and Clarence Hertzog
asking them what there stance is on banning her.  I was told "WarmFuzzy"
will not ban anyone from there shows .  Sadly I and many others will
never attend that show again.  LOSN in eastern, Pa has been contacted and
I was told she has been banned from any future shows.  Thank you Rose.
And lastly I contacted the Baltimore Ferret Club via email and have
received no responce.  I have high hopes that they too will ban her for
life.  A s far as I know those are the shows she attends.  If anyone
knows of another show she goes to .  Please contact them asap!!!!!!

And to set your mind at ease "this people" has no FrostyPaws lines
in house and has never purchased a ferret with her line in the
backround.!!!!!

Enough said.

[FS]