From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:10:50 -0400
Thanks to all of you who have been answering my posts(and I promise to use
spell check next time!!).  Fro is a doing OK and Artey is flat ferreting...

even with the AC on it is still hot and they all play sooooo hard...

if I may ask that you all keep me in your prayers..I am a single mom to two
teens and an ailing cat...myt 17 year old long hair, Josie, has arthritis
and the joint in her hips are deteriorating so she needs a prayer as well
as all my fuzzbutts...the cat is fairly comfy on meds at the moment.  I
also volunteer at the local SPCA (can be very heartbreaking work at
times...) and work several jobs(I work in mental health) so I would
appreciate any prayers you could send our way...not asking for sympathy...
just prayers for energy and stamina to take care of everyone...

thanks so much in advance...oh and Lisette...I read the story of Maria...
you will indeed be blessed...it was wonderful...please give her human
kissies for me...

Much love to all.....Marla and the fuzzbutts...Meiko, Cinnamon. Fro,
Artey, Smokey and the Bandit....