From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:35:46 -0400
We've added new items to our store! Visit us at
http://www.ferretdreamsusa.com
and check them out. We have a constantly growing bedding supply as well
as our made to order crochet eggs. Shelters & Rescues who purchase from
us get an extra gift with every purchase, so please contact me directly
to order. Now is the time to start getting those gifts ordered for the
Giving Tree ferrets as well as your own fuzzies for Christmas.

Dooks & Dances
Ann
Ferret Dreams USA