Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 14:55:59 -0700
Hey guys, there has been talk about CHEAP toys, but how about the
not-so-cheap ones.  I know I love to buy toys for my babies online and
in the stores, but I am always so confused as to what to buy.  So here's
my list, please share yours!!

-SuperPet Funnels- you can always buy more funnels!!

-Martin's tube- this is the best!

-SuperPet Roley ball -Shaped like a ferret and mine all like it when I
toss it in the tubes

-FerretStore Dig box- Dude likes to eat these but Buddy likes to tunnel
through it

-Cat teasers- the Crocheted ones are the favorite around here

-Ping pong balls with noisemakers

-Cheweasles and Foamy Fries- these top off the list!!  Dude is a bully
when it comes to these

Toys that didn't make it to my list--

-SuperPet Igloo- Not much interest in this

-Ferretstore Busy Blanket- I have no idea but they barely gave it a
sniff!!  Go figure!

-Superpet Roll around Ball- Don't like this much

Please add yours!!

Thanks
Krista