Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 14:05:50 -0500
We have three ferrets: Snoopy, Fred and Caesar.  Snoopy, a Marshall Ferret,
is our first ferret.  Snoopy's disposition is wonderful.  He's sweet, and
loves to be with his people.  He's also a lap ferret.

Fred, our second ferret, is from a breeder in PA(?).  He is the busiest,
most inquisitive, most high energy ferret we've ever seen.  Fred gets into
everything.  Literally.  Fred is not a people ferret.  When held, he is the
master of wiggling away.  He will not look at you.  He always averts his
eyes.

Caesar is a privately bred ferret.  His weight fluctuates between five and
six pounds.  We got him at a Chicago ferret show last year.  Caesar is a
"scaredy" ferret and a biter.  He is not very friendly.  He follows his
adult people around, but stays under furniture and peeks at us.

Anyway, if we get another ferret, we would consider getting a Marshall
Ferret.

Karen, Steve, Cassie, Eric, Snoopy, Fred and Caesar (and Skippy too, but
he's a dog, too bad for him....:-)