From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 09:48:02 -0400
That sounds like the flesh eating diasese (sp).  where it eats the flesh
and I am not sure how the person gets it, I think it is from a insects
bite, but I am not sure.  May mind is not to alert still.  Hubby had a
grand mal seizure Tuesday evening and it was worst than the first 2 back
in 94.  they still don't know what caused it yet.  The ferrets was not
happy being locked in the bathroom and bedroom while there recuse,
parmedics, firemen, here.  They are still upset, not even using the
newspaper or litter.  Has anyone heard any more about the ferret that
was burned?

Well off to clean up after the ferrets, not to bad, but like for them to
get better in the bathroom area.

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets