Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:46:21 +1200
Hey guys!!

Wow, I've ben pwayin' wiv some new fwiends for de past coupla days!  Dey
were havin' fun on de Otter Swide for a while, bu' stopped when dey didn'
wanna get wet any more <chortle>

I t'ink Bonehead wiked de Ice Bobbing, she spent *ages* doin' dat!  Now
she's sweepin' in de Quiet Corner.  Not many quiet pwaces here at de Bwidge
<chortle> Too much stuff to do!

I know Tweety was havin' fun wid de fwyin' wessons an' dirt mountain!
She's alweady dug herself a nice wong tunnel to cwimb in.

Hey, dat wooks fun!  Tweety, outta de way, I'm gonna dig wiv ya!  Gonna go
now to pway wiv Tweety,

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!