From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2012 10:13:40 -0700
Our popular umbrellas are back! Who says cats & dogs are the only
thing that rains! April showers are here, so check out these three
different styles of folding umbrellas adorned with ferret photos. Made
of 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric. The images are imprinted
using a heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring. Opens to a
41" span, then folds to a height of 9". Includes 8 ribs made of strong
fiber for extra support which also consist of 3 section aluminum for
flexibility & strength. Pole & handle is made of reinforced plastic.

Check out link below to view umbrella.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Umbrella/?albumview=slideshow>

The umbrellas are going for $24 ea. with free domestic & international
shipping.

As another Mother's Day gift idea, we have darling little travel
jewelry cases with alarm clock. We have several options to choose
from for the customized face of the clock.

The main leather jewelry case features a zipper to keep your items
secure.

The jewelry box is under a snap lid in the main case. The box measures
approx. 2.25"x 3.25" in diameter. This innovative design is handcrafted
using the finest sleek leather. The alarm clock is fully functional.

We are asking $20 for the case/clock which includes free domestic &
international shipping.

Please click on link to view clocks:

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Jewelry%20Box%20%20Clock/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab so we
all can avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the message
field during your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering & style
name(s). When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping address is not
visible to us, so please include your address in the message field. You
can email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions,
would like to clarify your order, or if you require an alternate
payment method. We do have a limited number of the umbrellas & clocks
that we can order. Ea. item is special ordered & coming from overseas &
can take three weeks or more to arrive. That being said, if you are
hoping to get your gift items by Mother's Day, your best odds are to
order by next Sunday April 15th.

We've got a few Ebay items as well & stay tuned for more coming soon.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue & Shelter.