From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:15:01 EST
I need help.  My ferret Clara is around 8 years old.  Recently she has
given up eating.  I am giving her nutrical to combat this but I think
that is all she is eating.  Is there any thing else I can do to get her
interested again?  She lost her buddy about a year ago and she is lonely
I guess.  I know she is just getting old.  No hairloss or anything else
associated with Adrenal.  She has always been healthy and active and is
still very active but sooooooooo thin I can feel her spine.  I have been
wetting her food and mixing it with the nutrical and she will eat alittle
but not enough.  Any suggestions?

Lisa and Clara