Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:15:03 -0700
Yesterday which was Oct 13th, 2008 My little girl whose name was:
Barbie Doll crossed the rainbow bridge. Barbie was 6.5 years old.
Barbie will be missed by her : Mom ( most of all), her Brother
Kramer man and her sister Baby Girl and her dad Kerry.

Barbie loved to get a drink out of the bath tub, that the 1st place she
would go as soon as I let her out of the cage !! She also liked getting
her ferretone.

I got Barbie during a snow storm in 2003, I went to the animal pound
during the snow storm three days in a role trying to get her, Every
time I went there it was closed with a chain on the gate,

I prayed ever night that she would not be put to sleep before I got
a hold of the person in charge so I could get her out of there.

I left sereral phone messages for Greg that I was coming to get her.
Finally on the 3rd day he was there and surrendered her to me !!

Barbie was good girl and always used her litter box.

When every the other ferrets would fight she would come running down
the hall and get on my shoe and paw me, it was like she was saying
Mom come help!!! Sure enough the others would be wrestling with one
another, she was like a little mom to her cage mates.

She will be missed by all of Us.

Ada (aka) Ferretma
Baby Girl (Sister)
Kramer (Brother)
Dad (Kerry)

Visit weaselpals Ferret Hammocks, Sleepsacks and Hideouts

You can see my new site here:
mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/id6.html
Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass:
It's about dancing in the rain !!