Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:08:49 -0500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMCUrLZQt6M
(and please read the description under the video)

Kris Mewton (and Mary) have finished their DMK 5 year rescue
presentation/video. If you recall, many months ago I came here asking
for photos of any DMK rescue babies (here and gone) and any rescue
photos taken. You came through in spades. Kris had the daunting task
of trudging through a mountain of emails, photos, and information to
include in as concise and accurate manner a presentation as possible
to honor all, ferrets and ferret lovers involved in this rescue
(whether that be a supportive phone call to someone, donation,
expertise, rolling their sleeves up physically, or adoption). He worked
on the last details and published it while we were all eating turkey!!
How wonderful to see this on Thanksgiving Day of all days. And how
appropriate for this to come full circle with this beloved couple of
MFAN creating this wonderful video, as they were the ones that brought
the conditions of a breeding facility to the public eye back in 2007
with another video.

My own personal note and opinion (not reflecting or in relation to
anyone else):

So many, a great many, people pulled this off together. Too many to
list. When officials and animal groups let us down, ferret lovers
pulled off one of the, if not the, largest scale animal rescues in
American History. For certain it's the most successful animal rescues
in that hundreds of ferrets were rescued, triaged, vetted, treated,
neutered, ADV tested, transported, and adopted with in weeks!! I think
if there were any euthanizations at all, it must have only been a
couple. But dont hold me to that. It's something very well mentioning
given the fact that some animal groups would have done in great numbers
no doubt.

Please share as much as possible.

Thank you ... everyone. I am honored to have known all of you. I carry
this event in my heart always.

Wolfy

Visit Ferrets Magazine!
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/default.aspx