From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 10:53:46 -0500
Chris,

If you'd rather not plug this in the FML, I would understand completely.
Feel free to dump it, if you'd like.  I'm sending this to you directly
rather than to ferret-list to make sure you see it first.

[The rules are essentially: no long quotes from other publications without
permission, no material that is patently offensive/libellous (without
personal guarantees of accuracy), and no commercial advertising.]

As co-section leader of the Small Mammals Section/S11 of the CompuServe
Pets Forum, I would like to invite any FML members with CompuServe
memberships to join us for an online ferret conference on Sunday, January
16, at 9 p.m. Eastern in Con Room 11 of the Pets Forum.  Our guest speaker
witll be Ann Davis, national coordinator of the League of Independent
Ferret Enthusiasts and publisher of the quarterly ferret newsletter The
Independent Voice.

Katie Fritz
Small Mammals Section Leader/CompuServe Pets Forum
Internet: [log in to unmask]  CIS: 71257,3153