From:
meesh meesh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:29:59 -0700
Hi guys,

I'm up in Toronto now and visiting family.  Before I left, a few of you
were gracious enough to give me names and numbers of good ferret vets and
also emergency clinic numbers in the area - that treat ferrets/exotics (I'm
in midtown but am 'mobile').  Unfortunately something happened to my puter
when I drove up with it.  I can't seem to access any of my email files and
I'm going down to Florida saturday with my sister.  My mom, who has always
been the biggest *Jewish* grandmother with my fuzzies :) will be watching
Mighty Mouse for me while I'm gone.  If anyone reading this has any names
or numbers they could forward to me, I'd totally appreciate it.  You can
email [log in to unmask]

Thanks a bunch,
Hugs and Ferret kisses,

Michaela and Mighty Mouse :)

ps.  Yes, I'm visiting family but I didn't grow up here - grew up in
Vancouver and don't know a soul vet-wise up here.

pss.  Also, there were a few people who I talked to about the symposium and
other stuff....I've lost everyones' addys until I can figure out how to
access those files= until then, feel free to just drop a line to the yahoo
account...those can't be lost.  :)