From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 1994 08:28:07 -0500
Hello everyone!
        I'd just like to thank Marie for her advice on the bald spots on
my ferrets. It seems as though rough play might be the problem becuase
they are relatively new cage-mates (2.5 months). I am having difficulty,
however accepting it - it seems as though the baldness has almost to much
of a pattern to be cause from playing. Someone suggested to me that it might
be a fungus from the dry winter weather - has anyone ever heard of
something like that on ferrets?
        On a lighter note I would like to say 'Hi' to RachelR from
Martha's Vineyard. In reading her posting I came to wonder - does anyone
knows the status of ferret legislation in Ma? It seems that it is very much
impossible for authorities to stop in the influx of ferrets from Conn, NH
and NY. I had heard that, in Ma, ferrets were soon to be legal, but
nothing seems to come of it yet. Any news anyone?
                Bridget Deanna and Brittany :)