From:
Karen O'Keefe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 22:56:04 -0000
Hi John

My boy's and girls dig at the poly-fil inside their hammocks but they do
not attempt to put it in their mouths, I kept a very close eye on them when
they first had these hammocks but all they do is have a little dig and I
check and remove any loose bits of the poly-fil twice a day.  Just because
mine do not swallow or put it in their mouths though does not mean yours
would not so watch and see if your girls seem interested in eating the
poly-fil and if they do then do not use the hammock but like I said my
boy's and girls have never tried to eat it ;o)

From Karen,Ben,Glyndwr,James,Cian,Kealan,Tia and Ella :o)

*Love and missing my darling Billy so much*

http://www.okeefe2.freeserve.co.uk/