From:
Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 06:29:22 -0500
While working on my website, I have been thinking about my little girl,
Sable.  I don't know if ya'll remember my ordeal with Petco and the
coccidia.  It has been well over a month.

I thought this would get easier.  It has in the sense that I don't cry
everyday.  But, I find myself comparing our 2 girls to her and wishing they
were as cuddly.  Sable was a lap ferret.  She would curl up with me and go
to sleep where as my babies now are way too hyper to even sit for a second.
They do let me pet them briefly.  I even try to do it when they are done
playing.  to no avail.

We are still waiting to get Evan.  I think we will be getting within the
week.  We have been testing and retesting for the coccidia to make sure it
is gone while he has been getting his series of shots.  I am really hoping
that he is a lover like Sable.  Whether he is or not, he has a family that
is eagerly awaiting his arrival and will have a VERY loving home.

I am sorry that I am rambling.  I just needed to say to Sable that
"I Miss You Love!"

Sandee, will you please check on my baby and see how she is doing?  I
would be eternally grateful.

BTW, thanks to everyone for all the suggestions on building my website.
I expect to have it finished soon.  I will send out the address when it
is done.

Thank you for letting me vent.  Bless all the fuzzies and their hoomans.

Sincerely,
Maryi, Streaker, Nozy & eagerly "awaiting" Evan