From:
Denis & Edith Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 17:24:43 -0500
Special Agent Whidbey reporting to FLO Headquarters.  Mission Accomplished.

My yearly raid on the "house plants" has been a major success.  2 plants
were completely annihilated, 6 have been wounded - 1 of which remains on the
critically injured list.  However, the greatest success of this mission was
the vast amount of dirt that was dispersed over a large & hard to clean area.

Please note that this mission was not without its special dangers, as it was
completed in the full presence of 2 CKP (canine kaos patrol) forces - one of
which is not, I repeat, not friendly to the FLO causes.

Here's how it's done... after several months of good behavior, the
humanbeans are lured into a false sense of well-being & the anti-opener
sticky strips (masking tape) is slowly removed.  If the top drawers of the
buffet (converted to the local FLO hang-out) are opened, then the sticky
strips will be replaced.  One must be patient and wait until it is thought
that we've lost interest or forgetten about all of the pots of dirt.  After
several months, when the humanbeans aren't present then the mission can
carried out.

I personally enjoy opening as many drawers as possible - in this weeks raid,
I can proudly state that a total of 4 drawers were opened & dirt was
distributed among all of them.

A note of caution to all other FLO'ers considering this exercise - do not
eat the living green things, as I've heard that they can be poisonous.  This
is purely a raid of mass distruction & mess only.

Long live the FLO!
Faithfully
Agent Whidbey

Edith - "Where did that roll of masking tape go?"
Orca ( CKP)- "Quick!  Someone come quick!  That fert is getting into trouble
again!"
Juno (CKP)- "Humm, now I can go eat all of Whidbey's food while she's busy"
Denis - "I can't wait to get home from a month exercise to move & clean
behind heavy  objects"