From:
Nigel Linnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 08:19:49 -0500
Hi all you wunnerful little furry creatures out there.  I think the
introduction idea is just great.

Well, My name is Nigel, my girlfriend is Sue, and we are owned by quite a
few animals.  We have a total of 3 cats and 2 ferrets, not as many as some
of you have Im sure, but enough for our limited space.

Cats:
Spider:  A Maine Coon cat, used to be very standoffish, but since we started
having ferrets, he has become much more sociable and affectionate.
8-Ball:  A heinz-57, a cat I rescued from a tree about 3 years ago, she has
thanked me by becoming better friends with everyone else than she is with me.
Bebe:  A sweet little kitty, another mix-and-match breed, but this one is my
little angel. When I sleep, she guards me.

Present Ferrets:
Duster:  Fixed sable male, not sure about his age, vet says 4, his previous
owner claims 6. Duster gets to go back into the vet on Tuesday for
exploratory adrenal surgery, if there is anything found, it will be removed
at the same time (if they can).
Sonia:  Fixed female albino, not sure about her age for the same reasons as
Duster. Sonia is a little darling, who is quite happy to fall asleep in your
arms, until she dreams of a 6" raisin, then she is up and racing around
trying to find it.  Sonia has 2 blue dots in her right ear, but I doubt she
is a MF ferret as we live in Canada.

Well, thanks for reading all this, didnt realize it would be as long as
it is.

Nigel