From:
LCPL JENNIFER J ACKLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:55:05 -0400
i would just like to say that our twinkie lost his battle with anemia last
night.  i can only find solace that after 5 days hospitalized at two
different vets that he passed at home with his other 9 brothers and sisters
and his new mom & dad who loved him dearly and our hearts are now filled
with sorrow at our loss and that of hether and mike's.  he was scheduled for
a blood tranfussion friday morning but his little frail body just gave out
before he could make it.  now that he has passed on to the rainbow bridge he
can play peacefully with all of the others who were waiting for him.  i must
close this the tears are falling too fast for me to see the screen.  thank
you for all the help you sent heather unfortunately we lost a kind and
gentle soul.

i would like to ask that if anyone else knows anything about ferret anemia
the signs, symptoms, or causes that they share that info with me for i have
9 other babies and i want to now what to watch for.  i know jeff wrote that
it could be because twinkie was a darkeyed white.  jeff can you please
eloborate on that because we have two more dark eyed whites and i'd like to
know if this is common in them.

jennifer & bobby and the gang of 9 and 1 precious angel looking down on us.
he will be greatly missed in our hearts and lives.