From:
Anthony Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 00:16:06 +1100
Could any of the vets out there tell me how reliable neuro exams are in
ferrets...

I tried to do a neuro exam on a sick fert and got really variable results..
Ie poor placement reflexes, delayed withdrawal reflex... Then I tried it on
my own "normal" ferts and got the same unreliable results.  If some one has
a protocol for neuro exam.s in ferrets I would love to see it.  Or even
which reflexes / responses are most reliable.

"Help!!!" From down under

Julia Lucas