From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 18:31:19 -0800
The countdown begins... Sun Dec 9 at Midnight CST- The FRISKY FALL
RAFFLE- Will be OVER.

FRISKYBIZNUS Ferret Sanctuary, here in Houston,Texas, desperately
needs your help. FRISKYBIZNUS is the last stop on the road for the
unadoptables: those ferrets that are discarded, abused, tortured,
neglected or old. We try our best to provide a safe, loving forever
home where these ferrets will get all the love, attention and medical
care they've been denied before they came here. That's what we do!
That's what we are striving to continue doing. It's come to the point
where we can barely keep our heads above water. Despite suffering from
fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, I hold down a full-time job
and that is what has been supporting our sanctuary. Our coffers are
being drained. I do not want to close down. Taking care of the Friskies
is my MISSION, however I can no longer do it alone.

Fundraising is the only way ferret shelters and sanctuarys can afford
to keep our doors open. Many are closing...where does that leave these
poor little ferrets?

We desperately need YOUR HELP. We've been hosting an ON-LINE BENEFIT
RAFFLE -The Frisky Fall Raffle- to help cover the steep medical /food
and housing costs the Friskies require. We have so many AMAZING items
in our raffle, donated by these very generous people. A HUGE THANK YOU
to all of them...

Casey's Hidden Pantry
Melissa Nelson, Full Nelson Ferretry
Tracy Keelan and Linda Soule, Ferrets With Soul(e)
Lynn Toole, Hidey Hole
Tootsie Mead
Totally Ferret
Alicia Monique Nielsen
Mazuri
Young Again
Brenda Taylor, Five Points Ferret Refuge
Libby Nelson
Beds by Shelly and Mom
Pat Highley, Noah's Ark Ferretry
Angela at Crafty Creatures
Finnie da Face, Grip and Keylee
Vickie McKimmey
Mary Van Dahm
Patty Ferret
Anita "Weaselmom" Due
Jennifer Gallant and Janice Pierce, Odd Ones Designs
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association
Melatek
Pat Gearhart
Staci Sharp, Crinkle Tunnels by Staci
Crafty Weasels
Jen Kalter
Sandra Gammage, Snoopy's Snugglers
Deva Kolb
Kathy and Barry Fritz, Kritter Koncepts
Lynn Kensinger-Love
Doctors Foster and Smith
Jasmine Beckett-Griffith
Emily Bartkowiak
Isabella Gucci Jones
Lisa Oestereich
Pet FBI
Claudia Johnson, Oxford Ferret Rescue
Dr. Blau, Blue Cross
Franklin Mint
Mary Bologansky
Brenda Johnson, Lakewood Ferret Farm
Cindy and Tom Scheidt, Ferret Tower of Fun/Ferret Villa
Dr. Ruth Heller, Ravensnest Ferretry
Ferret Depot
Betty Yerger, Little Rascals Ferret Rescue
Angela Neiswenter, Princess Lacey's Shoppe
Susan and Jeff Jones
Dr. Dori Hertel, Loop 494 animal Hospital
Julie Johnson, The Ferret's Choice
Scarlett Gray-Saling, Scarlett's Happy Dookers Ferretry
Saveway Compounding Pharmacy
Rose German, Little Feet Ferret Bedding
Dr. Wendy Dearixon, Vickery Place Animal Hospital
Clara's Art

You will NEVER see so many FABULOUS items in one raffle again! Where
else will you ever have the opportunity to WIN some of these AWESOME
PRIZES for a BUCK? Yep, all tickets are only a dollar or 6 tickets for
$ 5.00. It does us no good to have these FANTASTIC PRIZES if you folks
don't bid on them. Please, put up a BUCK - save a life. The Friskies
and myself would be so very grateful! Here's the link, PLEASE take
the time to check it out. You won't regret it!

<http://www.friskybiznusferrets.com/EShop/EShop.aspx?EshopID=f485ec23-2bc8-4324-aa55-65823b8a3783>

And for those kind people who do not participate in online raffles, but
would like to help us continue to care for these ferrets, a donation to
our vet would be much appreciated. You can call with a credit card or
send a check or money order - any way and any amount you would like to
contribute will be put to great use.

For direct donations to our vets:

Dr. Dori Hertel
Loop 494 Animal Hospital
22326 Loop 494
Kingwood, TX 77339
(281) 358-8893

or
Dr. Wendy Dearixon
Vickery Place Animal Hospital
2720 N. Henderson
Dallas, TX 75206
214-252-0800

Thank you all so very, very much! The Friskies and I wish you all a
wonderful holiday season and a prosperous New Year!

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker, Owner/Operator
www.cafepress.com/friskybiznusferrets