From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:23:09 -0700
When I got Fitch as a baby my skin would welt up but I never
experienced breathing problems. Just everywhere his feet or fur touched
me I'd get raised itchy, itchy bumps. His fur is shorter and more
bristly then my MF's. When he hit 6 months he started marking things.
I had no idea he was intact due to the incompetency of the specialty
pet store where I got him. He even still had stitches in. I thought the
skin reaction was due to him being Canadian! I neutered him and to this
day I still get little welts and if I smooch on his face a lot, which I
do he has the most smootchable muzzle pouches, I get breakouts on my
face. They're unsightly but I love snorgling him.

Kristina Borgstrom missing Ivan and Django