From:
ClubFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 19:22:38 EDT
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that Club Ferret Las Vegas and Angel Ferret
Shelter and shop finally have web sites.  They are nothing exciting but
hopefully soon it will be full of pictures and many more pages.  The web
site address are below.  Also, if anyone knows of a place I can order ferret
clip art through please let me know!!!  Thanks!

Samantha Rosier
President
Club Ferret Las Vegas

And of course . . . . .Sneezers, Cosmo and Nico (the Club Ferret Ferrets)

Visit Club Ferret Las Vegas at- http://www.freeyellow.com/members4/clubferret/
Visit Angel Ferret Shelter at -
http://www.freeyellow.com/members4/angelferret/