Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:35:38 -0700
This Friday we will be getting a cardiac ultrasound on Dakota.

So far test results show an enlarged heart but that could be fat
because of the prednisolon. The labs look great the only thing we see
out of the ordinary is one of the tests for heart worm was positive and
another was negative. All we know for sure was at one time in his life
he was exposed to it.

The cardiac ultrasound should tell us if he has heart worm or
cardiomyopathy.

I'll update everyone once we get the ultrasound done.

Mike