From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:46:06 +1000
This was e-mailed to me.  Can anyone tell me if this is true??

Eliminate ear mites....All it takes is a few drops of wesson corn oil in
your cat's ear.  Massage it in, then clean with a cotton ball.  Repeat
daily for 3 days.  The oil soothes the cat's skin, smothers the mites,
and accelerates healing.

I know the Wesson Oil says cats, but would it work on ferrets - if it
even works...

Vaseline cure for hairballs.....To prevent troublesome hairballs, apply a
dollop of vaseline petroleum jelly to your cat's nose.  The cat will lick
off the jelly, lubricating any hair in its stomach so it can pass easily
through the digestive system.

Kills fleas instantly.  Dawn dishwashing liquid does the trick.  Add a
few drops to your dog's bath and shampoo the animal thoroughly.  Rinse
well to avoid skin irritations.  Goodbye fleas

Thanks in advance.

Danni & Ollie