From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 12:32:55 -0500
INSTINCTS
Chrissie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I can only imagine how
difficult it must have been to loose one pet by the hand of another.  I
certainly hope that in time both you and your finance will be able to move
beyond your grief to understand that Catch-up wasn't acting out of malice.
Like cats, dogs, and other domestic animals whose ancestors survived through
carnivorous predation, some ferrets still retain that "hunting" instinct.
You did the best that you could to keep Catch-up from reaching the iguana,
but an accident happened.  By sharing your unfortunate story, perhaps you
have helped others to avoid this same unhappy scenario.

Best wishes,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
[log in to unmask] (home-preferred) or [log in to unmask] (work)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/2040