From:
Tim Kindblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 00:15:38 -0800
Hi all,

Some of you seem to enjoy Mo' Bob Church stories, so thought I would make a
contribution.

The OFA ( Oregon Ferret Association ) invited Bob to stop by our monthly
meeting at the shelter in Oregon City last summer. He has been travelling
doing research and wanted to make contact with as many ferrets as he can;
he can't live without them fuzzies for very long. I found a student taking
interpreting sign language classes and got her to interpret for me for work
experience. Mo' Bob shows up for our potluck dinner and he can never refuse
free food. But, in exchange for scarfing down our free food, we got him to
tell stories about his experiences at various ferret places in the USA.
During a break, he became interested in my signing and I showed him how to
fingerspell his name, Bob. But, he fingerspelled it, "boob"! I got
witnesses! By the way, if you all haven't figured it out yet, I am Deaf.

Tim Kindblade