From:
"Gwen M. Daley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 10:40:42 +0000
Hi again folks,

It's been a while since I checked in, and I thought you might all like to
go into sugar shock. Here ya go...

I have been having a horrible couple of weeks - with too much work, too
much stress, and numerous nagging injuries - and no time to spend with the
fuzz heads. Anyway, early this morning as I was lying in bed contemplating
how far I was going to fall behind today, I heard something. Not knowing
what to expect, I turned my head on the pillow - and there was Winnie. She
had escaped from her cage (still working on how), and navigated around two
closed doors (ditto) just so she could sleep on my pillow. I suppose that
every once in a while, I just need to be reminded of why I love the little
critters so much.

Now if I could just find my socks....

Gwen