Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:56:02 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I just received a phone call from Kim Fox of "Something Up My Sleeve
Ferret Rescue" (11:30 PM) asking me to inform everyone that she has
been in an automobile accident and is currently in ER... doing OK, but
in a lot of pain from bumps and bruises. She would like to have me
inform everyone that she will be temporarily on hold from taking any
ferrets into her rescue due to her auto accident. (Auto was totaled...)

Also she wanted me to inform you that her assistant Carolyn was also in
the hospital for different reasons and is also out of commission for a
while until further notice.

Please keep your "Get Well" thoughts in for the both of them...

Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding
New Era, MI