From:
Trish Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:40:53 -0700
Hello. My name is Trish and it's been quite some time since I posted.
I've missed the FML with all its wonderful stories, health info &
updates, and ferret friends. I have been on hiatus since I became
pregnant and had my son. I kept all my ferrets, and we're getting
used to our new routines just fine.

Now that my son is nearing his first b-day I have been looking for
work. I am currently working as a babysitter, but I also work as a pet
sitter. I hope it's ok to post this. I do have ferret sitter references
from my friend in Ohio! We used totake turns watching each other's
ferrets while we went on vacation. Now that I moved away it's been very
difficult to find new sitters forboth of us. That's when I got my idea
to start asking around to see ifI could find others that needed my
help. I live in Deerfield Beach, FL (about 20 minutes North of Ft.
Lauderdale). I have 6 years experience with ferrets and reptiles, along
with cats, dogs, and other small animals. If anyone would like a ferret
sitter please let me know. You may email me directly. We can meet for
coffee to discuss if you are interested. I am trying to reinvent myself
now that I am a stay at home mom and I figured start with what I know
best!!!

Blessings to all!

Trish ~ Bowser, Hannah & Indica
*missing* Zira, Isis, Pippin & Merry ferret angels