Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:26:14 -0700
I never said it was a scam but it's certainly an unsolicited email. Is
it not a rule of this group that email addresses not be harvested from
here by anyone and then emails sent unsolicited? I would hope so.

[Moderator's note:  Thanks for explaining. Definitely, harvesting
e-mails for commercial purposes is not allowed. On the other hand,
one subscriber sending another e-mail for ferret-related matters or
to follow up on something said on the FML certainly is appropriate.

I'd consider Jenna's post somewhat of a gray area, but acceptable.
People are being asked for their expertise and/or ferret-related info,
not for their money. Yes, it would have been best etiquette for Jenna
to introduce herself on the FML first but given the circumstances and
perhaps specific targeting desired I'd say it's ok. BIG]