From:
Dave++ Ljung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 10:07:03 MST
>From:    Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
>Just a comment about ANF Tami Ami kitten food.

Just a comment about ANF in general - I feed ANF to my ferrets and my dog,
but the pet store that carries it here in Ft.  Collins just stopped ordering
it.  Unfortunately, they were the last ANF distributors in Colorado.  Oh
well.  Anyone else having this problem?  I just got a number for ordering
ANF products directly from ANF - hopefully the price will be about the same.
(At least for the ferrets - with as much as my dog eats, I think I'll need
to switch :)

>An update on my Koti TBear

My Kodi T. Bear says hi to your Koti TBear  :)

--

>Bandit weighs in at a whopping 16 pounds...

*gasp*

SIXTEEN pounds?  Wow.  Wow wow wow.  And I thought my ferret was huge.

--

Well.  Unfortunately my beastie Max is sick again.  In the process of
dealing with YAUTI (yet another urinary track infection) I have been told

To make matters worse, my other ferret Sagittarius, who has never been
sick in her life, has lost alot of hair.  My vet says it may be adrenal
glands again (*sigh*), but:

1)  She isn't losing from the base of her tail up her back - she has been
    losing hair all over her body
2)  All my animals are just finishing up shedding right now (I've never
    been able to figure out why they shed so late).

She knows a great deal about ferrets and she claims that even if Sag
was shedding, she wouldn't be losing as much as she is.  Any thoughts?

Thanks...

Kodi T. Bear "I'm sick too.  Why is everyone in this house sick?"
Maxmillion Fantastic "Don't look at me, I'm always sick"
Sagittarius Excalibur "Hey - back off with that thermometer, I'm fine!"
Cinder T. Cat "If you keep petting me, I promise to never get sick"
Dave T. Human "*sigh*...  Goodbye $$!"

:oooo / oooooooo: -----------------= [log in to unmask] =--------------- (__) ---
ooo  /--  --- ooo | David Ljung                                     oo )   |
oo  /  / /__/  oo | Hewlett-Packard       W: (970) 229-2379    moo. |_/\   |
ooo     /     ooo | Computer Architect    H: (970) 282-9853                |
:oooo  / ooooooo: --= I think that I think. Therefore, I think that I am. =--