From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 08:17:09 -0400
Hello, We are back online after a week away to have scheduled adrenal
surgeries for a couple of the fur kids.  One ended up having a bilateral
adrenalectomy and the other was found to have congestive heart
disease-both are doing well and are on meds.  WE ARE NOW OFFERING BRAND
NEW designs in Hammocks, Beds, Snuggly sacks and Assorted Sets for sale
on EBAY.  Look for " L.F.F.R." in the title ....Proceeds benefit Medical,
Food and Shelter of Loved Older, Sickly and Previously Unwanted Ferrets we
have taken into our private home in the last 12 Months ( aka :"Little Feet
Ferret Retreat)"L.F.F.R" Any purchases are greatly appreciated and our
products are TOP QUALITY!!!

Thanks and Dooks to all!!
Rose