From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:12:15 -0700
Congratulations to.... (drum roll) April Gallaty!!!!!  She was the
winner of our raffle last month.  However, she has generously offered to
re-donate the box so we ca re-raffle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So, for those
who missed out, or bought tickets and did not win, or for those who were
waiting for payday, you are in luck!  We will be raffling off the same
box for our October/November raffle.  Jason should have the web page
updated within a day or two, but please feel free to get some tickets
now.  The holidays are coming..... Thanks again to Sharon Beardon of
Kouri's Fan Club for the donation and to April Gallaty for redonating it
after winning.  Also, thanks to all those folks who came throught and did
buy tickets!!!

We also have a great print on Ebay right now.  It is the popoular "What's
my Color?" ferret print and it has been professionally (and beautifully)
framed.  Please check it out at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=914830692

We currently have 9 new ferrets in various isoaltion homes!  When it
rains it poor, I suppose.  Most are in seemingly good heath other than
four showing signs of adrenal.  Most are 4+ years but doing well..
Tomorrow we have an appointment to help Cocoa on her way.  Her tumor has
grown rapidly the past two weeks and she is no longer comfortable, nor
has a good quality of life.  We know that we gave her the best we could
and were blessed to know her and get her kisses.  If you read this,
Sandy, please welcome her and guide her.  She is an angel and a very
gentle soul, we will miss her :-(

Thanks to everyone out there for your continued support and encouraging
words..  to know we are not alone makes it a little better for us all.

Dooks to all and take care,

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.