From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:34:29 -0800
Hey there all of my FML'ers....

I've been very busy teaching AND heading WSFA that I missed reading my
FML's on a regular basis but now that my teaching is winding down....I've
got time to check back in with my friends on here....(I missed you all!)

Washington State Ferret Association has gone through some radical changes
but we are still committed to our goals...getting out and meeting the
public with our ferrets (we just finished our third expo and have more
planned) and establishing connections with ferret persons to better our
fuzzies lives......

Some events of note...

Next week we'll be representing WSFA at the Oregon Ferret Association's
Frolic in Portland on the 13th of June.

The next ferret expo for us is on the 19th of June, a Saturday.  We'll be
at the Kent Bosley's from 12-3.

We'll be starting our first ferret walk on the 20th of June.  (weather
permitting) At Gasworks park.  We'll be there from 12-3 pm and would love
to have anyone who would like to show off ferrets to the public.  Bring
some picnic food and a blanket!

We will be representing ourselves at the exotic vet's ferret frolic on the
27th, a Sunday and

We will be going to Spokane to help Tracy Kilmer on the weekend of July
10-11th She will be doing her yard sale for the shelter, Ferret Rescue Of
Spokane.  We'll be visiting and helping anyway she needs us to and doing
any work she has for us....

Our next general membership/board meeting will be on the 18th of July at
our Secretary's home (Charleen Schuster's) That's a Sunday from 2:30 on....

and

Our first outdoor event will be on August 7th...... We'll have games.....
auctions......guest speakers..... and lots of merriment!  We'll also be
pleased to have Jeanne Carley visiting and sharing with us...... That's a
Sunday, from 11-4 in Issaquah...

If you have any questions about these events or comments, questions about
WSFA....please don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks and
Stay fuzzy..

--
---
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>

And Ancient Amy; Eddie, the Extreme; Tonya, Tiny but Terrifying; Peanut,
Precious and Perfect; Pudgy Socks, Perfectly Sweet; and Anna.....the
Amazing Adventurer!

PS

Some things to address....about ferret hunting...I don't think we condone
or don't condone it.  I don't know if it's legal in our state....Something
else for me to do!

Personally, I've never met anyone who exercises the practice around here.