From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:23:05 -0500
We've reduced prices on our ferret trinket boxes for the new year!
Check them out at http://www.ferretdreamsusa.com/boxes.cfm
Boxes are made from various woods such as Peruvian Walnut, Curly Maple,
Black Walnut & Cherry. Boxes are finished with clear lacquer (no stain
used). Lining options include blue, red or green velvet or green felt.
Boxes can be special ordered if we run out, but can take up to 4 weeks
before delivery. They are great for small items including jewelry, or
are beautiful even as decoration.

And, for a limited time, order your boxes now and receive a free
crochet toy for your ferret, cat or other small furry companion.

Dooks & Dances
Ann
www.FerretDreamsUSA.com