Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:42:51 -0500
The first time I saw a ferret was in a pet store in the seventies. It
was in a small aquarium in pine shavings. We had to sign papers to buy
her and were told she was a "wild exotic" pet. Brought her home, and
kept her in a bigger aquarium with pine shavings, fed her cheap cat
food (like meow mix or whatever), gave her milk as a treat, and let her
help eat all my candy in my Easter basket each year. My only solace is
in the fact that she got out almost every day for hours. In any case
its actually a "bad" memory and I try not to think about it, but it's
hard. The miracle was she lived a long life with no adrenal, no
insulinoma, no nuthin. Go figure.

Okay so that's the bad memory. Good memory now. Sneaking my ferrets
into Walmart in my shirt all the time. The girls were so active, it
looked like my boobies were alive and rolling around. Whats worse, is
I'd keep bending my head down and "talking to them" to settle them
down. This got many stares to say the least even when the "boobies"
were still because I kept talking to them.

As for "truly stupid", I'm kind of drawling a blank. Obviously those
mentioned up above weren't "truly stupid". Truly stupid things involved
me. Like when I sprayed MF Ferret Off in my mouth to "test" it. I was
in the car, Scott was driving, and I had an "interesting" reaction. I
started drooling uncontrollable, spitting relentlessly, and tears were
streaming down my face. All the while Scott nearly drove off the road
he was screaming laughing so hard. I would laugh at him intermittently
between my own yelling and tears.

Wolfy

Visit the Small Animal Channel and Ferrets Magazine!
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/default.aspx

Sean and Rocky:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html