From:
Jim and Carol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:52:32 -0800
Did anyone scroll past Meg Carpenter's droll account of her blizzard
experiences yesterday?  It is totally wonderful and funny writing.
Reveals human nature so perfectly and just made me laugh and laugh.

I don't know you Meg and also live all the way across the country but you
have brightened my day (gray as almost always in Seattle) a lot!

This is worth getting the archives for IMHO.

Carol