From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:09:59 -0500
Susie Lee here, (yesterday we adopted out FIVE ferrets, a wonderful
but tiring task) and very relieved, I mean pleased to make this
announcement (at last!)

Raffle drawing of Fundraiser for The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc.,
announcing all winners.Drawing date July 31st, 2008 (this fundraiser
raised $252.00 to help pay part of our veterinarian's bill for the
animals and birds, Thanks So Very Much to everyone who supported it!)

List of ticket numbers drawn and prize winners.
Prize #1: Ticket 070 K. Carr of Kansas
Prize #2: Ticket 218 J. Robinette of Fl.
Prize #3: Ticket 200 C. Simms of Fl.
Prize #4: Ticket 057 L. Gardner of Fl.
Prize #5: Ticket 065 K. Carr of Kansas
Prize #6: Ticket 345 S. Montano of Fl.
Prize #7: Ticket 326 T. Bell of Fl.
Prize #8: Ticket 021 C. Robinson of Fl.
Prize #9: Ticket 144 G. Silva of Fl.
Prize #10 Ticket 132 R. Bryson of Fl.
Prize #11 Ticket 283 K. Wagle of Fl
Prize #12 Ticket 145 G. Silva of Fl.
Prize #13 Ticket 242 M. Cantwell of Fl.
Prize #14 Ticket 342 S. Montano of Fl.
Prize #15 Ticket 347 S. Montano of Fl.
Prize #16 Ticket 232 S. Gage of Fl.
Prize #17 Ticket 271 D. Munro of Mississippi
Prize #18 Ticket 050 L. Gardner of Fl.
Prize #19 Ticket 082 L. Gardner of Fl.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and Thank You everyone for
supporting us for this fundraiser!

This list is also posted on both of our main web pages, here and
here...
http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html