From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:41:19 -0400
I have not had time to read the FML lately (I am soo sorry BIG, cause you
are so loyal!  I am not going to be dropped, eh?) but was just going to
drop a line to tell some FML's that know , Toby Da Handsome Boy is doing
very well right now.

We had a "crash" and I took him to Karen Reagan (one of the Vets that
will be speaking at the Toronto Symposium next year, yes, she is great!)
and he does have a "mass" that was interfering with his eating.  The good
news, it is benign...it will grow, but the REALLY good news is we have
some time together and he is just the wild boy now.  I did pick him up
one day and ask if it was just a ploy to go for a car ride?  He is doing
great right now.  It also gave me a chance to ....kind of gather myself
to prepare for a gentle journey to the Bridge.  Toby is MY heart.  We
spend a LOT of time together now.

Then I see something about Judy and S.O.S.  WHAT?....I cannot believe
this, and I don't care if you are new to the FML how anyone could
criticize this woman or S.O.S.????  Do a lil research, you have no idea
how much time and expense Judy Cooke and the very small group of people
that established our S.O.S.  put in to help our community.  I do get
upset when people come on the FML and do not realize some of the history.

There are some of the most informative, caring, giving people on this
list.

I also help with other animal rescue and a wildlife rehab but I have
NEVER met people more willing to help, or are so willing to give...
whatever you need.

Lynda and Da Handsome Boy